Friday, November 7, 2014

Painting With Photoshop

Painting in Photoshop is my specialty. I'm pretty good with traditional art and I can draw pretty well with a tablet too. 

But landscapes aren't my style but I tried my best.
Above is the landscape we had to do. It was boring work so I played with the brushes throughout the process. You can see on the tree on the left when I really changed the brush styles. 
Next is the paint palette. We just had to mix some colors together which was pretty easy work. Clean the brushes, mix the colors, blending; these are all things you can do with traditional art just not as messy. 

This is my favorite painting we had to do. the calico's fur was set with water color and wet edges. Unfortunately the pixels on this was set really low compared to the kitten on the right. With the kitten on the right, he was painted with custom brushes that I've set on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment