Monday, May 12, 2014

My Logo

 A Logo is a symbol or other design adopted by an organization to identify its products, 
uniform, vehicles, etc.
To me, a logo should capture whatever you're trying to do into a small image. Nothing too extravagant, something simple. 
My colored logo.

 My black and white logo.














I personally like the black and white one more because I prefer to not have color. The colored logo looks great I like how it turned out but its more for looks than pleasing to me. 

With my logo design, it actually looks good with any color; I believe black to be the default color. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on this logo. I know we spoke about some of the ways it tells your story and that is how you answer the essential question that is to be posted here.

    ReplyDelete